Sunday, November 1, 2009

May day May day, please come soon!

Time to let the cat out of the bag...any guesses on our secret? I'm sure you've already guessed it...We're having a Baby! Ashley is about 11 weeks along and is doing great! We're expecting our little bundle from the stork around May 24th, 2010. And without further adieu, a picture for your viewing pleasure (Don't get too excited, there isn't much to see yet, but there's definitely a baby in that circle).



We're very excited and can't wait to be parents!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys!! I hope Ashley is doing great and not too sick! Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help out!

Natalie said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! You're going to be wonderful parents, I hope you're feeling well Ashley

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! I didn't think you guys would wait too long, you like Alyssa's kids way too much. I hope you are feeling ok. Let me know if you need anything. I know how exhausting pregnancy can be. CONGRATS again, what exciting news!

Jeff and Holly said...

I had no idea!! That is sooo exciting. How is it all going for you?!

Leah said...

Congratulations!!

Meredith Shatzer said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That is SO exciting!! Hooray for you guys! ooh I'm going to call you right now!

The Mann Family said...

Congratulations you guys! You'll absolutely love it! I went to that same OB group when I was in UT too and loved them. Good luck with everything, and I can't wait for May to come!

The Kartchners said...

congratulations, I'm so excited for your!

DaNae said...

Congrats! I bet you guys are so excited. Hope you are feeling ok.