Brooklyn loves pounding on the keyboard (which may explain why our computer has some weird things going on), so as I was starting this post, she came over and made her contribution. xWerqsxsxxxx56/TGRzdx$#aF--There you go, Brooke's first blog post! Always wanting to be in on the action!
Brooklyn is officially 1 year, 1 week old. She's probably thinking 1 year old isn't all it's cracked up to be. She celebrated her new age with another ear infection. Seriously, I think having a sick kid is the saddest thing. It's pretty easy to know when she's sick because she is M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E and fussy..not her norm at all! Needless to say, her and I have had spent some "quality" time together in the middle-of-the-night. Thank heavens for antibiotics! And since we're going to focus on the good, here are a few pictures of the week!

Brooke got a birthday package all the way from Poland! Uncle Troy sent Brooke lots of chocolate, and even told her she doesn't have to share with us..spoiled!


Lots of baths! She always loves herself a bath.


Posing for some pictures. Thanks Natalie for the adorable dress!!

And playing with her new picnic table from Grandma and Grandpa. She loves it! And we can't wait until it's nice enough to play with outside!
Brooke got a birthday package all the way from Poland! Uncle Troy sent Brooke lots of chocolate, and even told her she doesn't have to share with us..spoiled!
Lots of baths! She always loves herself a bath.
Posing for some pictures. Thanks Natalie for the adorable dress!!
And playing with her new picnic table from Grandma and Grandpa. She loves it! And we can't wait until it's nice enough to play with outside!
4 comments:
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S 1!!!!! That's great! Too bad she was sick :( No fun. Glad all is well and she is so adorable!
I love all of her hair bows. She seriously is so cute!
She is so big and beautiful!! And YES! Please come nice weather.
So cute! She is getting HUGE!
Post a Comment