We will stay 2 nights in the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. The rooms are so much awesome! We're staying one night in the South Pacific Suite, and the other night in the Swiss Family Robinson. They are super expensive normally, but Costco was selling gift certificates for $160 for a night. It's still a splurge, but you only get married once, right?! Check out the rooms..they are so fun and creative!
We will fly out Monday morning and head to Cancun, Mexico! We will be staying at an all-inclusive resort called Moon Palace (Thanks mom and dad!!) It's been a while since either of us has really had a fun vacation, so we are really looking forward to it! This is probably the last update for a while! Now we just hope that everything runs smoothly! It has been a really crazy week with lots of busy busy so we're excited to finally see the final product!
1 comment:
Congrats on the wedding I wish I could have been there!!! Keith and I got the same deal at Costco, I'm sure it's totally worth the splurge you only have your honeymoon once. Have fun in Cancun what a blast!
Post a Comment