Monday, September 29, 2008

One Spectacular Return To Blogging!!!!!






Since Ashley works in the computer labs all the time I have been giving her the blogging responsibility (really she just does it without me even knowing, hence the Christmas countdown in SEPTEMBER!! :) Anyways, here's some of the latest in our lives. We finally bought our tent, and put it up in our living room, only to find a hole in the roof mesh, so we took it back and got another one. It was a great two days of "camping" in the living room. After our campout we went up to Bountiful to see my dad and grandpa. It was a fun trip up and let me say that Ash and I know how to Barbeque! Ash has been feeding me well and as a result I have gained about 10 pounds since we've been married. Most people say I needed to gain at least that much, but I'm not so sure it's a healthy time frame for weight gain! Oh well, I love the food!! We made strawberry jam this weekend after a killer deal at Ream's. It reminded me of making jam 5 years ago at the Murphey's and thinking my arm would fall off. At least Ash let me rest my arm once in a while :) Of course any project we undertake has to get messy and so I had to splash the red goodness onto my white Texas shorts...ugh! Not wanting to get any more of my own clothes dirty and in an effort to make Ashley laugh I squeezed into a pair of her scrubs! While definitely not my fit I got her to laugh and that's what I wanted! We ended the night having some delicious strawberry smoothies!! What a great month September has been. We have been very blessed and I am so grateful to have such an incredible wife! Ashley is the life of our home and always brings life to the party!! Enjoy the pictures from September!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Curtis you know I'm responsible for all of the muscle that you have so just be grateful for that opportunity! Sometimes trying to impress can be tough but it worked :)for you or maybe it was for us. What a cute entry Curtis. Ashley made an awesome choice! You are the best! Love You! mom murphey

Curtis & Ashley said...

I'm pretty dang lucky to have found the world's best husband!! He's a keeper!