As hard as I tried to convince myself that summer would never end, here I am at the end of the first week of school, and thankfully, I can say I survived!..One week down, only 13 or so left of the semester. Maybe I shouldn't begin the end of semester countdown for a while...Curt is taking some tough classes (chemistry and anatomy), and supposedly this is the hardest semester of the nursing program (ICU), so needless to say we should both stay busy! Tyler went into the MTC on Wednesday...not my most favorite experience to say the least, but we're proud of him and know that he will be a great missionary! We live less than a 2 minute walk to the MTC..a bit too close for comfort! But I'll behave and do the good ol' letter writing, package sending stuff. It's nice to be in Provo so we can send packages to him often because they are cheap to send. It was fun to have my family here for a few days. With a 1 Bedroom apartment and 8 people in it, there is never a dull moment! But we wouldn’t have it any other way! We went out to eat at Zupas (delicious!), Olive Garden, and Jason’s Deli, a few of Tyler’s many last requests. With the family gone and school started and Tyler on his mission, I am trying to come to terms with the fact that homework, tests, and stress will now be a part of life everyday...but only for 8 more months!! Let the graduation countdown begin. There is finally an end in sight (at least for me...just don’t ask Curt about when he graduates J)!
6 comments:
Ashley! you have a blog! I am just starting one...we'll see how it goes :)
I know the feeling about school starting...I can't believe it! But it will be a good semester I think! Where are you at for clinicals anyway?
oh Ashley - do you remember when you used to make fun of me because of my "count-downs"? You're becoming the worst version of me my dear - but the end IS in sight! I hope you guys are coming tonight so we're not the only ones there!
Haha thats funny that Tyler is only 2 minutes away from you! I can;t beleive that Tyler is already on his mission! I hope things are ging good for you two :)
Good luck with school Ashley! You'll do great and you'll even miss it a little when you're done. Hard to believe I know
Oh Ash, you'll be fine this semester! Your amazing like that;) I believe in you Billy...love you!
Hey Ashley, I love this blog thing. It is so cute! Thanks for reminding me to look. I am officially old now so I have a good excuse for all the forgetfulness. I guess it's not so bad getting old!!:). I love you Ash. Mom
Post a Comment