skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Halloween!
We went to our ward "Trunk or Treat" party on Wednesday and took our 3 neighbor kids with us! I went around with the kids while Curt handed out candy. School has taken over our lives, so when it came time to find a costume, (about 15 minutes before we had to leave), my scrubs were the only option available! Curt wore my awesome BYU Nursing scrubs (Not good for my self-esteem that they fit him, nevertheless he looked hot!), and I wore my cute ones that I never get to wear (hopefully I can when I get a real job!) It was funny taking the kids around..I had to remind them EVERY time to say thank you..and one couple in our ward handed out some peanut butter candy and our little neighbor boy said, "I don't want that." (Nudge, nudge, It's actually, "No thank you,")..ya oh well! I'm thinking parenting will give us endless opportunities for embarrassment!, and plenty of laughs! (No we are not having a baby soon..in case you were starting to get curious!) Halloween is much more fun with the energy of kids and we loved spending the evening with them!

Speaking of kids and halloween, my nephew is adorable!! I love when my sister sends me pics of Cooper!...He's the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen!



2 comments:
CUTE POST MY DEAR!!!!!!!!
ya, you'd better not be pregnant without me knowing before you post it on your blog! sheesh! :-)
Post a Comment