Ok, so I absolutely loathe winter! I can't stand being cold and ever since returning from my mission in Texas it seems like even 40 degrees is too cold. I'll readily admit I'm a wimp in the cold! So when I woke up Saturday to a little snow falling and freezing my butt of I was pretty upset. I like mild winters where shorts and t-shirts are everywhere. Ashley loves the cold because it signifies the coming of Christmas, but I think that a calendar does a great job signifying the coming of the celebration of the Savior's birth. I have spent three cold days contemplating PT school in Arizona, Vegas, or maybe even Texas. Unfortunately I don't think I could succeed in moving my family even further from future grandparents (No hint implied!!). Oh well, I guess I will suck it up and wear a coat. I just wish that the cold wouldn't come so quickly. I swear global warming can't be happening because the cold seems to come earlier and earlier each year.
X-ray
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment