Yesterday, Curtis and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary!!! I can't believe it's already been 6 months! Time really does go by so fast! I am so grateful to have Curtis as my husband forever! He is so sensitive and kind, and always has something sweet to say to me. I am so blessed to have him as my best friend! I love you Curt! 6 months and still going strong :) (And now that we have reached 6 months, Curtis is relieved that we no longer have to celebrate an anniversary each month…I said that once we reach 6 months, we can just start celebrating yearly anniversaries!)
X-ray
6 years ago
3 comments:
YAY! it does go by supper fast!
congrats!
CONGRATS!!! I can't believe it's been 6 months, wow, time flies. I'm super excited for you guys, tell Curtis I say congrats too! Love you and miss you!!
woo hoo! I use to have our "month" anniversarys marked on the calender :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment