Sunday, February 15, 2009

Celebrate LOVE!


Curtis and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I made us Egg McMuffin's for breakfast before I had to go to work. After I got off work, I hurried like crazy to the store to pick up a couple last things, and then home to get my surprise ready for Curt. I made a trail of kisses and conversation hearts around the living room that led to his presents. He got Taylor Swift's CD, and his favorite present of all times, the Madagascar collection..Look at the priceless smile on his face! He got me a really cute card and Wii Fit! He spoiled me! We played last night and it's going to be lots of fun (and hopefully will help me get better balance...It told me that balance isn't my strong point!..As if I didn't know that already!)

Curt didn't want to go out to eat knowing how busy it would be, so we decided to stay home and make dinner ourselves. We whipped up steak, twice baked potatoes, artichokes, garlic toast, and sparkling cider. It was a delicious dinner, and we have lots of leftovers!!

I made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert, and Curt loved them! They are so easy to make and look so pretty. We love being married, and had such a good time together celebrating our love!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

I LOVE CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!! good choice! :)

Annette said...

oh my gosh! You guys are adorable! I miss you both! And that dinner, woah! Yummy!!!! :-) The Wii Fit told you that you have bad balance? hahahaha, that's awesome!

Lisa Marie said...

A Wii Fit! Holy moly, I think you guys have pretty much everything for the Wii now:) We're so lucky to be your friends!;) haha. The strawberries look amazing!

Natalie said...

Umm you win the ultimate Valentine's Day! You guys are so cute and I'm jealous 1. You have a Wii and 2. You now have my favorite game. Enjoy :)

The Kartchners said...

what a fun, cute and yummy Valentine's Day!

Kellie :) said...

Looks like you two had a great Valetine's Day. I alos got a Wii Fit. It's so much fun.