Saturday, August 15, 2009

My man is 24!

Curt turned 24 last Saturday! *I'm a little slow on the update... I love birthday/parties so I loved celebrating his b-day! We spent the day up in Bountiful since his family was in town. It was fun to spend it with his family since that doesn't happen very often. We went to lunch at a delicious burger place (Pace's) in Bountiful, then had snowcones (my fav), then went to Cirque du Soleil, then Grandpa Barnes took us to Olive Garden for dinner (where they sang to Curt against his wishes :), then went to a big family party with Curt's aunt, uncles, cousins, and grandparents (where we had Costco cake..yum!), and the night ended with opening presents. Curt got a couple new outfits, a couple new hats, a bike helmet and a sweet pair of Nike shoes! It was a fun day and I hope Curt had a great b-day!! He's such a wonderful husband and deserved it! (Again, no pics of his b-day...I try not to think about b/c it makes me sad...)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope that you liked Cirque du Soleil as much as we did!!!!