Happy Birthday Sadie Ann James!!! Our sweet little niece was born August 5th @ 5:39 p.m. She weighed in at 8lbs 8oz and was 21 inches long. Alyssa is my hero! She has had natural deliveries with both her kiddos (I'm pretty sure I won't follow her example but I admire her nonetheless :) She was only at the hospital for just over an hour before little Sadie joined the James family. And you wonder why the bittersweet?? Well Sadie lives in Pennsylvania so I haven't been able to see the precious baby yet. But yes, I am counting down the days till I get to play with my niece and nephew (only 12 days)!!! Even though it was hard to be so far away during Sadie's birth, I'm so happy to have a beautiful, healthy little niece!!
X-ray
6 years ago
2 comments:
She's so pretty! I'm excited for you to go visit. She is was on the same day my nephew Braden was:) haha. Fun! Baby girl's are so much more fun to shop for:)
Hey Ash! Wow you and your sister look alike. Hope you are enjoying your time with her! I loved seeing you again and hope to keep updated on your life!
Post a Comment