While daddy has been working tons of hours, Brooklyn and I have been having lots of fun! (But we feel bad that daddy has had to miss out on lots. We'll have to make it up to him.)
Opening Brooklyn's first Savings Account at Numerica.Playing with cousins, second-cousins, great aunts and uncles.
Watching TV with grandpa (and with anyone else who has it on for that matter!)
Trying on dad's tie.
Smiling, laughing and giggling LOTS!
Catching some ZZzz's.
Cherry picking at Greenbluff and dad was able to come! Wahoo!Hanging out at the lake in our swimsuits and happy as a clam!
Celebrating cousin Kylee's 1st Birthday.
Checking out Riverfront Park.
Catching some more ZZzz's.
Sporting sweet shades. Camping in a tent and having a fire at Petty Creek.
Spending time with Aunt Sam and Uncle Trent (we miss you guys..move closer to us!)
Sitting in a high chair just for fun and lovin it!
Trying to hold a bottle (Miss Independent)
Not loving a photo op to show Aunt Lisa the super cute outfit she gave her (promise it wasn't the clothes that made her angry!)
And of course, catching some ZZzz's!
To be continued... (I'm too tired to get to the rest!)
2 comments:
So fun and cute! We miss you guys :( I'm glad you're having such a great time! I NEED to call you!
Brooklyn is so beautiful! I'm glad your move went well, hope you're having fun being close to family again
Post a Comment