My Grandma Murphey celebrated a momentous birthday! She turned 80 years older on 10/10/10! It was a fun weekend spending time with my grandma, as well as Trent, Sam and Tyler who came up from Utah. We finally got a 4 generation picture with Gram, my dad, me and Brooke. We were so glad we got to celebrate with her, and of course, the party included lots of food and cake. Happy 80th gram!
As anyone who looks at our blog can see, I love collages! They save me lots of time, and since I can never decide on only a few pictures, they are good for me! As you can see above, we had lots of fun together! I finally was able to show Curt the cemetery where my grandma and grandma Cooper, uncle Farrell and sister Amanda are buried. It's a beautiful place. We had a fun trip and it's always nice to get away!
1 comment:
looks beautiful and like a lot of fun, brooklyn is a doll!
Post a Comment