While Grandma Murphey has been on vacay for 2+ weeks, we have been busy! (And by "we," I mean Brooklyn.)
Lots of opening cupboards and playing with pots and pans...She's a natural musician (kind-of like Justin Bieber -- I might have made Curt watch 'Never Say Never' with me for our date night...maybe.)
Toilet paper shredding..(It the TP is never on the roll if you use our bathroom, well, you can thank this girl.)
Picking grandma's flowers (Don't worry g-ma..I didn't let her actually pick it). She has spent lots of time outside planting, watering and assisting grandpa with the lawn. And they do good work! The yard looks great!
Eating yummy desserts. This girl is a mooch to the max! She hears a dish rattle and she's there in a flash with her mouth wide open..smart girl!
Playing in the dirt. We try not to let her eat it but we don't always succeed..
And of course, looking cute (at least Brooke and her daddy do. I thought I should post at least one pic of Curt and I...yes, we do exist).
2 comments:
I love your updates Ashley! Your little girl is so BEAUTIFUL and this post was very very cute and fun! Love ya!
I just realized that the dress brookie is wearing in the first pictures is the one I gave her :) makes me happy cause she looks so cute in it.
Post a Comment