I don't love the weather change that fall brings, but there are a few things that I do love, like the leaves changing colors and all of the wonderful baking with apples and pumpkin..yum!
So a week and a half ago, my mom, dad, Brooke and I went apple picking..poor Curt had school and had to miss out :( . And for the pictures, we obviously had to color coordinate. The weather didn't completely cooperate, but it didn't start really raining until we were about ready to leave which was nice. We had fun picking apples and got some cute pictures!

For dinner that night, we made caramel apple pork chops, caramel apple cider and made gourmet caramel apples for dessert. It was a fun day of apples and pumpkins!

1 comment:
I LOVE the color-coordinated pictures! That makes such a cool effect in the picture collages. So cute!
Post a Comment