One of the main reasons we went to Utah when we did was so I could catch up with my best friend, Lisa, who was visiting her family from Ohio. And I'm SOOO glad I got to see her! We met in college and became best friends for life. And even though we hadn't seen each other in almost 3 years, we picked up right where we left off! Thank goodness for cell phones and Skype we could keep in touch other ways, but in person was so. much. more. FUN!!! We were able to meet up with 2 others of our best friends from college (Karlie and Allie) and party like the good old days! (We only wish the rest of our peeps could have been there). I'm so grateful for the awesome friends I made at BYU and for the awesome examples they are to me. Hopefully we can get together sooner the next time around!
![]() |
| We had a delish dinner at Brick Oven and then took some werido pictures for old times sake on our old stomping grounds of BYU! |

2 comments:
Ah! So much fun!! I'll meet you at Brick Oven again this Friday okay? ;) I SO wish we could! Miss and love you!
Hi Ashley! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com
Post a Comment