Tuesday, September 10, 2013

1st Day of Preschool

I've been overwhelmed by the, oh 4 months of life that I haven't posted on. So maybe someday I'll back blog, but for now, I'll actually be in the here and now! 

This pretty face had her 1st day of Preschool today. She was super excited all summer, and even more so after the orientation this past weekend. She didn't miss me for a second! She told me all about it when I picked her up. About the show and tell bear that the teacher passes around, playing with playdough, riding the roller coaster toy in the backyard..from what I gathered, she loved every minute and is excited to go back tomorrow. I might have been a little sad that she didn't even remember to tell me goodbye when I dropped her off..but really I'm so happy she loves it and adjusts quickly to new situations. Brynlee and I will miss her, but it will be nice for us to have some alone time together, and since Brooke loves learning, it's a win-win!

 And I couldn't blog without including some pictures of my little miss busy pants. Brynlee is so full of energy and loves life! Her curiosity leads to many emptied drawers, and a few too many dips in the toilet, but I'm learning to appreciate her way of learning and exploring. She adds a lot of zest into our lives and keeps us on our toes! We love her and her spunk!
And we are soaking up some of the last days of beautiful summer weather. Boy are we going to miss these gorgeous days! But we will savor them while they last.

No comments: