January isn't always my favorite month, but looking back in pictures, it looks like we had some fun! (If I would blog when things actually happened, I'd be able to remember a lot more. So instead, I'll use pics as my memory!)
We had a fun family movie night and made cars to go to the "drive in" movie. The girls had tons of fun making the cars and watching the movie in them. Such a fun, free activity! We will be doing it again for sure. We also had a fun family trip to Chuck e Cheese on "daddy day." That's what Brooke calls dad's days off. It's adorable! We had tea parties and played games and enjoyed some solid indoor time.
We played outside in the snow, which isn't my personal fav (takes like 20+ minutes to get everyone bundled up to go outside), but they loved it so much they actually stayed out way longer than I expected! And they were giddy with excitement. They ate snow, made snow angels and ran all around. Brooke always says she loves winter, and it shows in her love of playing in the snow. {I don't share the same love of winter} We had a fun lunch/play time at McDonalds, and grampy is always such a good sport to go up the play thing. Those girls love their gramps and gram! Bryn decided to have some fun dumping out the diaper bag (she's obsessed with digging through wallets..so beware!) We made indoor smore's and had a family campout in our tent in the family room. (Ok, so maybe the whole family didn't sleep in the tent. Bryn must be contained so up to the crib for her after about 5 minutes of her jumping on everyone and running around crazy!) We had a good January!


No comments:
Post a Comment