Monday, April 7, 2014

New Year's

We had a quiet New Year's Eve, but tried to make it fun for the girls. We had homemade Chinese food (complete with fortune cookies) and even had the supposedly good luck black-eyed peas (in the best form possible of Cowboy caviar). We celebrated east coast time with the kids. We had noise makers, little confetti poppers and banged on pots and pans. I'm pretty sure the girls had no idea why we were making all the noise, but they sure had a good time! Curt and I sorta fell asleep while waiting to watch the ball drop, but luckily woke up in time for the actual thing. We shared a New Year's kiss and then to bed! He had to work New Year's day so it was just another usual day. I loved seeing tons of fireworks out the window. It was an awesome view!! Cheers to 2014!

No comments: