X-ray
6 years ago
Curtis works as a Physical Therapist. Ashley loves being a stay-at-home mom. We have the most spunky and fun Brooklyn and the sweetest toddler Brynlee. We are expecting baby girl #3 in November and are excited for her arrival!
4 comments:
Jenny caught my bouquet, too. Cute pictures.
you 2 are so cute together!!!!! love your colors too!
Oh this is too cute! It seems like just yesterday when we would go on walks or bike rides and talk about the day we would get married and who the poor guy would be (jk). You two look so happy, I am glad! You going to Mexico makes me want to go there for my honeymoon in twenty years!
You guys look awesome! I love your colors -those were mine!! Haha...Curt, I taught Madi and Greg in seminary the other day! THey are so grown up! Hope you guys are enjoying married life!!
Post a Comment