Sunday, December 14, 2008

Popcorn Popping!!!


I decided to use my mom's present to us after talking about it for a few weeks. She gave Ash a hot air popcorn popper for her bridal shower. I popped a small amount for the nightly snack, partly in an effort for healthier eating we no longer have ice cream in the home, I know hard to believe, but it just means when we go out I get it :) Anyways, Ash had this crazy idea that she wanted to make caramel popcorn. If you know us, we can't just work on one project at a time, so we made the popcorn while washing dishes. Not bad except that we both needed help from the other at the same time. Ash left the top of the popper off and we had popcorn everywhere! (I might have put it on wrong earlier and made a mess) Then, the popcorn got flung on the floor while we tried to spread it out to cool. No worries, we threw it away. Ash got not one, but two shirts covered in caramel! We had a blast and it's good that we like to take pictures and laugh instead of get mad!

No comments: