Thursday, December 4, 2008

Surprise!...Forgotten Carols

Curt had been telling me he was planning a surprise for a couple weeks..and finally the day arrived! He wouldn't tell me until we were almost there what we were doing...and it was a great surprise! We went and saw Michael McLean's The Forgotten Carols. Curtis knows how much I LOVE this CD and surprises, so he figured I would like the play...It was absolutely amazing! It had us laughing our heads off one minute, crying the night, and reminded us of the true reason for Christmas, in celebrating the birth of our Savior. Michael McLean is an amazing singer, songwriter and actor. I highly recommend the play, and loved taking a break from school and spending time with my amazing husband! Thanks for the great night Curt! :)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

What a sweet surprise! Good work Curtis!

Lisa Marie said...

That is so fun! Score for Curtis;)

Natalie said...

Keith and I saw this last year and loved it! It really brought back memories of early morning seminary with Sister Reese