Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter Cake

For our ward party this weekend, each family was asked to decorate a cake to bring to the party. Curtis and I decided to make and decorate an Eater Bunny Cake. Saturday was a crazy day, so we squeezed in some time to do this. When Curt picked me up from work, he was very upset. Come to find out, when he was trying to get one of the round cakes out of the pan, the top half stuck to the pan so it fell to pieces. I told him it wasn't a big deal (that it was a good thing cuz we would have to eat it!) so we ran to the store to get another cake mix. We had a good time decorating the cake, and it turned out cute! (I might have gotten blue frosting in Curt's hair..oops!)

4 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!! I LOVE IT! i don't think i would want to it becuase it looks so good:) you are very creative!!! i need you to come and help me make good and amazing treats:)

The Kartchners said...

Cute cake you two are quite the creative duo

Meredith Shatzer said...

Cute! We should be more creative like that...hm. We might steal your idea.

Dan and Rochelle said...

way cute! you guys are so talented!