Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy April!

This month will be a good one! I finished my last nursing class yesterday, just have a paper to finish up, and then I'll be heading home sweet home next Saturday! I'm so very excited! I get to spend Easter with my family, and am so excited to see my amazing mother. It has been way too long since I've been able to give her a big hug and I'm just so so happy! The only down side is that Curt can't come (some people have all the bad luck..aka finals)..but at least I won't be home to distract him from studying. I graduate in less than 3 weeks, and my parents and Curt's parents are coming so I'm definitely looking forward to that! Then I'll be heading home yet again for 3 whole weeks! I'm sure this month will fly by just like the rest of them, and I'm excited for the adventures ahead!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

congrats on graduating. And it is always nice to go home. I hope you have a good trip. P.S. when Courtney came into town, we had already made plans with friends and I apologize for the delay--I have always meant to call you to say sorry for not coming or letting you know that we couldn't come. Let us know the next time she comes to town and you want to get together, we will be there. Love ya--give your mom a hug for me when you get home. We wish her the best in treatment and pray for her daily.