I am officially a college graduate! And, even better news, I have a job!! I will be working at Timpanogos Regional Hospital in a few weeks! Real life, here I come!
X-ray
6 years ago
Curtis works as a Physical Therapist. Ashley loves being a stay-at-home mom. We have the most spunky and fun Brooklyn and the sweetest toddler Brynlee. We are expecting baby girl #3 in November and are excited for her arrival!
6 comments:
awww...I want to see pictures of you in your silly hat and graduation gown!:) Thanks again for inviting us over today, we had fun! Denis said he had a hard time understanding you and your Dad talking...haha, I told him you just have to get use to it;) haha.
Ashley! You didn't tell me! Congrats - what floor/unit is it on??
that is so awesome!! congrats!! i'm so happy:) good luck:)
Congratulations on the job! And of course the graduation.
I'm so excited for you and your new job! Good luck Wednesday! Training sounds boring! Love ya!
Hey congrats on the new job! Have you started? What floor is it? How is it? So many questions...keep me posted!
Post a Comment