Well, since Ash is gone and it's a quiet sunday afternoon, I thought, why not post on the blog. Here's what's going on in our world. We just finished winter semester. We both did great. Ash got a 4.0 and I got a 3.94. Ash is home with her family for a few weeks. She's already been gone one and will be back in two. I'm starting spring term. Taking Exercise Physiology and Biomechanics. They are both going to be great and I am excited to learn more about our incredible bodies. I also started shadowing at a PT clinic last week. SOS PT in Provo, it's going great so far! I wish I had some exciting happenings to post about, but things are pretty quiet and boring without Ash around. Things are going well in our lives and we are very blessed by our loving Heavenly Father.
1 comment:
Are you cooking? I'm seriously going to bring you another dinner sometime this week...three weeks is a long time and I know Ash would do the same if Denis was home that long w/o me.
Post a Comment