Thursday, May 28, 2009

Millie the Cutie!

Curt's family had a reunion in Boise this past weekend. He begged his family the whole week before to bring Millie so he could meet her, and he got his way! She is a maltese chihuahua and is just so cute! She slept in her kennel in the room we stayed in and I took her out in the mornings to take care of business (while Curt pretended to be sleeping), and then she when she came back in she was all about play. We had lots of fun playing with her!! I have always been anti dogs, but..well, we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe someday...

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

oh my heavens...we don't like dogs either, but she is SO cute!!! She looks like a stuff animal! Does she get bigger or is she a little dog?

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

omg i love that dog!!!!! how cute!!

Alyssa said...

Oh no. Mom and Dad said to have them committed if they ever said they wanted a dog. What does that mean we should do you you guys? (but she is a cute dog to have around for a weekend!)Can't wait to see you guys!

Annette said...

SO CUTE! And that's from ME - Jennie got a puppy and I'm in love. I want one now. Which is weird since I've always been afraid of them!!!