Have you ever heard that you can't put water in a hot glass pan or it will shatter? I think we had heard that, but obviously we didn't remember when we needed to most. So in case you were wondering, this is what happens when you put water (even if it is hot water) in a really hot glass pan that just came out of the oven...highly unrecommended :) (Note: You may continue to find glass slivers for days to come!) Also, nobody was hurt when this happened.

X-ray
6 years ago
3 comments:
OMG i never knew that!
that is weird lol
Curt, are you holding your arm because your cut yourself when it shattered?! I will remember this next time I am thinking about putting water on hot glass.
Haha! Denis did that a couple weeks ago...he had just poured hot, hot bacon grease into a glass jar and then just a little tiny bit of cold water splashed on it and POOF! There went the glass:)
Post a Comment