It's been a while since I've posted. I'm not the best at keeping up with what's going on. Pregnancy is probably the most exciting thing in our lives right now. I haven't written much about it so here goes!
We took a pregnancy test on Monday (Sep 14) thinking that it was a possibility I was pregnant. I was having really bad cramping (worse than I had ever had before) and just wasn't feeling that great. We were disappointed that it was negative. For the next week I continued to feel crampy and crappy, and still no period but I was hesistant to take another test because I didn't want to be disappointed again. We decided on Sunday night that I would take it in the morning. Well I got a call from my work @ 4:30am telling me that I would be on call that day. So I figured I might as well do it then. Of course Curt didn't want to miss out so he woke up bright and early. Almost instantly the line appeared..Positive! We were so excited!! Curt was so cute and went and grabbed the laptop to look up stuff like when the baby would be due, it's development, etc! We were dying to tell our immediate families..but it was 3:30am their time so we decided to wait till a bit later. It was probably the happiest I've ever been in the morning!
So happy bright and early!
So far, the pregnancy has been pretty good. I really can't complain. I was nauseous and threw up occasionally in the first trimester, but wasn't nearly as sick as some people get! I was able to work fine (yes, with a lot more gagging at certain smells, but didn't throw up at work!) I still can't brush my teeth very long at night due to my overactive gag reflex, but hopefully that will go away sometime!
Right now I'm 15 weeks along and we are just waiting for 20 weeks so we can find out what 'it' is! We should find out at the beginning of January, which will come fast since December always flies. We are excited to know if we will have Brooklyn Rose or Austin J joining our family!
2 comments:
love the names and so excited for you guys!!!! being prego rocks and a baby is so much fun!!! im glad that you aredoing great, put a prego pic up!! iwant to see that belly:)
Congrats! thats so exciting :)
Post a Comment