Those who know me know how much I love Christmas. So much so that I start listening to Christmas music on September 1st hoping to make the Christmas season last longer. But no matter when I start listening to Christmas music, no matter how soon I put up my decorations, somehow Christmas always comes too fast. I always start to get sad about this time every year when I realize that Christmas is almost here and will soon be over. I'm pretty sure I was born a couple days after Christmas so the let down wouldn't be quite as hard :) This Christmas will especially be interesting because Curt and I aren't going home to WA until the day after Christmas since I work Christmas Eve. With only 8 days left till Christmas here is a list of things we've done and things we still have left to do. (I think this post has the word Christmas like a hundred times!)
Done:
-Decorated the house (including a stocking hung for our baby)
-Festival of Trees
-Nativity Display
-Slaved away in the kitchen for 2 days to make and then deliver Christmas Candy trays
-Shopped for Curtis
Still to do:
-Gingerbread Houses
-Christmas Light Looking
-Watch movies (The Grinch, It's A Wonderful Life, Christmas Vacation....and the list goes on)
-Shop for everyone else
-Catch up on our nightly stories that started Dec 1st (just a few behind)
It looks like the next one will be a busy one filling in all my not working time with Christmas activities! Hope everyone is excited for Christmas! Now if I only I could come up with a way to slow down time...
1 comment:
Hey! I found your blog! I agree! Christmas comes and goes way too fast!
Post a Comment