Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brooklyn's Collection

We were super excited to find out we're having a little girl! The day after we found out, I bought her bedding set. I had been looking at it before we had the ultrasound, so I jumped on it once we knew for sure she's a girl.

And today, I might have bought Brooklyn's stroller/car seat. It's not as girly as the bedding, but I figure we're just going to get more poor by the time we have baby #2 so we're trying to keep some things gender neutral.

And the next purchase we're going to make, this adorable Pack n' Play! Not so gender neutral, but we love it! My dad is building her crib, but we'll use this as her bed until we move wherever we will be moving (hopefully Spokane!)

I really hope this baby is a girl or we might have some problems!! I'm beginning to see firsthand how expensive babies are!!

5 comments:

Jamie and Ryan said...

So cute!! I love it all!

Jeff and Holly said...

maybe this is where you bought the stroller/carseat combo, but at babyuniverse.com the same stroller is only $143 shipped. here is the website and then you enter the promo code BUBABYCENTER20http://www.babyuniverse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3875470&siteID=NG7cqEAJw9o-9o6gmhlm9ZBoqL9ya9pIKg. I LOVE the bedding! How are you and Curt doing? How is your pregnancy going so far and when do you start to hear back from schools?

Lisa Marie said...

The bedding is SOOOO cute!! I love it! Good choice :)

Natalie said...

Cute! I loved purchasing all the baby gear. We tried to go gender neutral as much as possible also, I sometimes wish she had more girly things but I'm sure it's worth it. How are you? I think it's time for a belly pic

Andrew and Candice Heaton said...

Congratulations on the little girl. You will have so much fun, little girls are great!