Curt has never liked being the center of attention, but he is going to have to deal with it for now! He recently finished applying to graduate schools for Physical Therapy and has heard back from several schools. So far he has interviews at 4 out of the 6 schools. He interview with the University of Utah the last week of January, and then has 3 interviews in 3 days...UNLV on Feb 4th, Texas State University on Feb 5th, and Eastern Washington on Feb 6th. So he'll be doing lots of traveling in a short time! I'm so proud of him and all his hard work! I'm excited for our future together and know he'll be an awesome Physical Therapist! Way to go honey!
X-ray
6 years ago
2 comments:
That is exciting! It's such a relief to get those interviews and I'm sure he'll have a couple acceptances. I just read your baby names- Very cute! And yes Kenz was always around 140 BPM. I'm excited for you to find out.
Congratulations Curtis!! You'll do great!
Post a Comment