We had been debating whether or not to do Pie night since we are leaving town and we usually do it the night before Thanksgiving. But on Wednesday, we decided to go for it! So we planned it for Monday night and it was a hit! We had almost 40 people and nearly 20 pies..Needless to say, no one went home with an empty stomach! My mom and I may have gotten a little out of control..We made 10 pies between the 2 of us, but we were on a roll and just couldn't stop. We had fun visiting and celebrating the season of Thanksgiving with lots of friends and delicious pies!
 |
| Love doing fun things my mom! We're a good team. The only thing that would make us better would be Alyssa..and we are going to see her tomorrow! |

 |
| Brynlee snoozed with our cute neighbor and Brooke had the time of her life with her friend Jessica. A good time was had by all! |
3 comments:
Well shoot girl!!! I better be getting an invite next time you decide to do a night as fun as this one looked!!!
So many parties! Glad your pie night went well. I'm impressed, but not too surprised. :) See you soon!
Look at all your pies! You are awesome. I totally forgot you guys lived in Spokane! To be honest Ashley, all the traveling Troy has done lately has really increased my geography knowledge. He really liked Spokane! He said it was a great place. It is a one-year program based in a hospital. I'm not sure what it is called. I'll have to look into that. How fun would it be to live close to you guys though! I am way behind on reading blogs. Like really behind. Your girls are so big and SO cute. I love your family picture up top. What are you guys up to these days? I need an update. :)
Post a Comment