Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Princess on Disney Ice"

We had been hyping Brooke up for Disney Princesses on Ice for awhile and she didn't let us down! I got to tag along while Grandpa and Grandma took Brooke to the show and it was so fun! I think we spent more time watching her face than we did watching the show. She had so much fun at what she calls "Princess on Disney Ice" and was thrilled that Minnie and Mickey were there! That was like a dream come true for this girl who is slightly OBSESSED with them. She wasn't a fan of Tiana (the Frog Princess..she's never seen it), but she loved Cinderella and Rapunzel! Grandma and Brooke had movie night each night the week before to watch the princess movies. When a song came on that she remembered from the movies, she would get the biggest smile on her face and say, "I know this song! It's my favorite!"..she said this like every time :) It was a fun night, complete with milkshakes afterwards and a late bedtime (although that's pretty common around here!) We will definitely have to go again!

No comments: