Saturday, June 7, 2008

Engagement Photos


Ash and I got our engagement photos taken a couple of weeks ago! It was a great experience for both of us. Amidst awkward poses and look this ways and look that ways we actually got some awesome photos! And a few that are just plain funny to look at (mostly me, Ash looks like a beauty queen in all of them!) It was a ton of fun and we're looking forward to photos on our wedding day! And I guess we're sort of excited to get married too :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pic you guys! Engagements were really fun for us to take too. I'm sure you'll like the wedding pics even better because that day is so amazing

Debra said...

I love that you guys are doing this!! It is so fun!! Keep up the good work and I'll visit it often if I remember how!

Curtis & Ashley said...

Mom, We're so proud of you for getting on!! You rock!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

LOVE the engagment pics!