Ashley decided to surprise me for Father’s Day this year! We had a great breakfast and had church. She made kalua pork for me for dinner, delicious! After dinner she told me she got me a little present, and asked if I wanted it? So she brings out a swimsuit for me for our honeymoon. Then, she goes back and comes out with a box full of tools, which basically made my whole week! I have a new obsession with tools since beginning a new job in construction. Then she says what are you going to carry them in? So I’m thinkning well, I’ll have to buy a tool belt. Then she comes out with a tool belt for me! Wow, Ash rocks! Yes, I’m not a father yet, but we look for any excuse to give each other presents :)
X-ray
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment