Sunday, June 29, 2008

Only 20 Days Left

Well, time as a single for us is running low! We only have a little over 20 days till we are married as of right now. We are both very excited and have those little butterflies going too! When we went to Tasha and Aaron's wedding last week we both got to the temple and must've started feeling those butterflies at the exact same time! We are so happy and can't wait to be sealed! Hope to see all of our friends at our Open House or Reception too :)

2 comments:

DaNae said...

Hey Ashley! I am so glad that I found your blog. I love all of your pics & Alyssa's baby is adorable. You are getting married so soon! Exciting!!

The Kartchners said...

Cute blog Ashley and I'm super excited for you, only a little bit of time left!