X-ray
6 years ago
Curtis works as a Physical Therapist. Ashley loves being a stay-at-home mom. We have the most spunky and fun Brooklyn and the sweetest toddler Brynlee. We are expecting baby girl #3 in November and are excited for her arrival!
5 comments:
I wish I had tips, I suck at the blogging thing. I think yours is totally cute. We just got your invite today and it was totally cute, I love the bright colors. I wish we could make it, Keith's reunion is that same weekend here in Idaho which we already commited to. You're going to have to post lots of pictures. Where are you going for you honeymoon?
We will definitely put up pics! I want to put up some of my bridals but I can't cuz Curt would see them! We're going to Cancun to an all-inclusive resort for a week. Neither of us has been on a real vacation for a long time, and we're both sooo excited!!
I just found a cool way to post a new blog entry. If you use internet explorer there is something on the toolbar you can click on marked blog it. You can set up your blog to come up everytime you click on the icon and you can post a new thread through there. Because you do it through there you can change the font to whatever you have on your computer. It only works for new posts, I haven't figured out if you can do it for past ones....sorry so long. Lets get together ok? Hope that makes sense.
I love your background by the way!
Thanks for all the help with this! We appreciate the tips and the ways to make our blog better.
Post a Comment