I PASSED!! I am very excited to have RN after my work signature! I took the NCLEX on Thursday and I was convinced that I failed (like many others). 75 questions, 1 1/2 hours and $200. I was pretty much been miserable waiting for the results thinking I failed, so when the opportunity came to pay $7.95 to see my results, I had to do it so I could know one way or the other. I could have saved the money and waited till Monday to know, but the money spent was well worth it to put my mind at ease! I'm excited that I get to keep my job that I love!!
X-ray
6 years ago
5 comments:
Congrats ASHLEY!!! WHOOOO!!! See - no need for that test anxiety. I'm so excited for you! Good job!!
Congratulations! That's awesome :)
Hey... just curious, did you study a ton for it? I'm wondering how much time I'll need to spend preparing in addition to the NCLEX prep course during capstone...
Yay Ash! You really are the best. I'm so excited for you! By the way, I like your new header picture. You guys look very cute! Love ya!
Congratulations!!
Congrats!!! I knew you would pass!!! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment