Sunday, June 21, 2009

My LITTLE obsession

On our quick trip home a couple weeks ago, one of my most favorite parts was seeing my little man. Cooper is absolutely adorable, which should explain the reason I took over 300 pictures of him in just over 24 hours of being with him. I even "dibbsed" him a couple weeks before coming home so that everyone knew he was mine all day Saturday. I ended up sharing him for a little while, but we spent some good quality time together. We played hide-n-go-seek and blew bubbles. I also fed, bathed, and put him to bed. He's my little buddy! And during it all, I snapped many many shots. I wish I could put them all on here because I love them all, but since that would take forever and whoever reads this probably isn't as obsessed with him as me (except Alyssa of course), I have picked some of my favs.




2 comments:

Meredith Shatzer said...

Oh don't you just love nephews and nieces!? They just make the world better. I'm so happy you got to spend some time with him!!

Alyssa said...

Wow, you got 300? I doubt Trenton even made it close to that. I should never have made a comparison there! It was so fun to get to see you and I'm WAY excited about you coming out here. We will have too much fun with two babies! (Well, that's what I'm hoping anyway!) I love you!