Last week was my first time cutting hair all by myself! I have had my mom teach me over and over again how to cut boys hair, but I wasn't confident enough to do it without her help until last week. Curt has cut his own hair for years, but I thought that I would give it a try (that way I could choose how long I wanted it to be :) I didn't take an after picture, but not because I butchered it...just because I forgot to! I only made one little mistake so his sideburns are a bit shorter than he would like, but hey..not bad for my first time! He's one good lookin man!
X-ray
6 years ago
2 comments:
Great job! I notice though you didn't post a picture of the final product. :) I just gave Dad one. My first one ever that matter since Spence and Cooper will be pretty okay with whatever I do. Hopefully Mom didn't have to touch it up too much after I left!
I cut Glenn's hair a couple weeks ago and it was my first time cutting anyone's hair too. I was pretty nervous! But I thought it was kind of fun! We should get together when I'm back in Utah!
Post a Comment