Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good News!

We received the test results for cystic fibrosis...and it was negative!!! So Brooklyn doesn't have it. We are so grateful! And here are a few pictures to celebrate!

Uncle Troy and Grandma Murphey with Brooklyn

Little Brooklyn Cutie

Mom, dad and Brookie

14 comments:

Becca Bird said...

YAHOO! I am so relieved! She looks adorable. I love her cute pink little onsie, And her big dark eyes. I so happy for you guys:)

Annette said...

YAY!!! That is such a relief!!! Keep hanging in there and she is so beautiful! Love you Ash!

Adrie said...

Hooray, that is such good news!!!

Romney said...

I'm so glad to hear that!! She looks like she is doing well! I hope you are feeling better too!

Natalie said...

That's such good news! She's such a little doll, I'm glad things are looking up for your family

Lessa said...

Woo hoo! You guys were due for som good news and it looks like you got some! I couldn't be happier for you. She's beautiful!

Kellie :) said...

That is so great to hear. She is such a beautiful little girl!

Lisa Marie said...

HOORAY! She's looking so good! I'm sorry I haven't called in a few days...it's been crazy with graduation (I'm sure it's the same for you), but just know I think about you everyday and we're still praying for you! Talk to you soon :)

Kristen said...

That is great news! Hey, I can't find the invitation for your baby shower so I can't RSVP, but I am planning on coming. Do you mind relaying that information for me? I'll have to get directions when I see you at the wedding.

The Mann Family said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! I was praying that she wouldn't! You must feel so relieved! I hope she gets home soon!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Congratulations Ash!! Oh she is beautiful. I am so SO excited for you guys. How are you doing?

Meredith Shatzer said...

HOORAY! So happy for you! She's just adorable!!!

Aubrey Jane said...

HOOORAY!!!! We were praying for her, and for all of you! I'm so happy to hear the good news :)

The Kartchners said...

She is so cute!