Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last Chance before Private!

So we are going private..for real this time!!! Please email me at ashleynoel19@gmail.com or leave a comment with your email if you would like to be added. Our lives have been pretty much totally occupied with visiting our little girly at the hospital. She is doing well and is just learning to eat better and growing. She now weighs 6 lbs 5 oz...they are chunking her up! We will post more updates after we go private in a few days! Also, we love to blog stalk others, so if you check our blog and think we'd think that's weird, it's not, so please let us know so we can invite you to keep reading :)

18 comments:

Brigham said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg and Elisha Reese said...

I'm not sure if I gave you our email but here it is again elishaelainereese@gmail.com.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

aimeejensen87@hotmail.com

thanks!

Ryan and Jamie said...

jrseastman@gmail.com

Becca Bird said...

beccabird4@gmail.com

Yea for Brooklyn!

Unknown said...

Can I be added? P.S. Congrats on your little one! Hope all is well.

lisajohnson3@gmail.com

Betsy said...

I think I already let you know, but just to make sure, betsybill@gmail.com

Glad to hear she is doing better!

Rob and Ash said...

reddhead123@msn.com

Meredith Shatzer said...

Of course add me!!

Kathy Watson said...

kathryn.osmun@gmail.com

Josh and Shalae said...

chichigrizz@q.com

Thanks!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

charly_0717@yahoo.com please:)

Star Girl said...

I'd love to keep following. Glad to hear she's doing well:)

Maizy

Star Girl said...

oops:) crazymaizy1@gmail.com

Susan said...

susan4kenny@gmail.com

I am one of your blog stalkers. Glad you didn't mind!
Your little girl is sooo cute, glad to know the CF results were negative.

Violet said...

add us too! violetcmartin@gmail.com

We think about you guys and pray for you all the time! You are amazing :)

Violet

Jules w/ LovelyandCo said...

eyeslikebluejewels@gmail.com

=)

Natalie said...

natshaw@ymail.com