Last week we had a fun bath time experience!
First, Brooklyn peed on her blanket in the 1 minute we had her diaper off to get her in the bath.
Next, she spit up at least 3 times in her bath water.
Finally, she pooped on her towel.
Next, she spit up at least 3 times in her bath water.
Finally, she pooped on her towel.
All in less than 10 minutes...Impressive!
So as you can see, being a baby is hard work!~And being a parent is even harder! Laundry now has to happen more often, darn it! But luckily Curtis is the man and just gets it done!
Even with all that, bath time is a fun time! As long as the water is warm enough, she just lays there chillin.




Now for how to get stains out of clothes...Any ideas?!
So as you can see, being a baby is hard work!~And being a parent is even harder! Laundry now has to happen more often, darn it! But luckily Curtis is the man and just gets it done!
Even with all that, bath time is a fun time! As long as the water is warm enough, she just lays there chillin.
Now for how to get stains out of clothes...Any ideas?!
5 comments:
I have the best formula for stain removal!! Macey's sells laundry bar soap call Zote Soap. It's super cheap and works like a charm! When Brooklyn poops or spits up or anything like that just rinse the clothes and then rub this bar soap on the stain and it works wonders. I also spray the stain with Zout Stain Remover just to make sure the stains come out. That combination works every time!
I LOVE Zout! I've never tried that soap bar...maybe I should try it out! Jeff is going to be workign in Provo for 3 weeks starting this Monday. We will have to get together!
I haven't been in blogland for awhile and was so happy to see your recent posts! Your little girl is so beautiful. Can't wait to see more!
I haven't been in blogland for awhile and was so happy to see your recent posts! Your little girl is so beautiful. Can't wait to see more!
felz naptha bars and a scrub brush! WORKS wonders! i have gotten anything and everything from poop to strawberry and blueberry stains out. they sell it at macey's (or online) and it's just $1!! then you just need a little scrub brush to scrub it in if the stain is deep or needs a little work. a lot of the time, i can just dip the bar in some water and rub it on the stain, though. good luck!
Post a Comment