Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One Good Woman!


With life being so busy, I haven't had much time to work on posting on the blog. Ash is at work this morning and I want to take a quick minute to honor my incredible wife. She was a great example of faith during the time Brooklyn was in the hospital. Her reliance on the Savior during that time taught me so much. She is so patient, kind, loving, and fun. I love watching her hold our sweet baby girl and she is an incredible mom. I am so grateful for the way she treats Brooklyn. The bond between mom and daughter is so strong, and I am very thankful that my wife is so close with Brooklyn. Ash, thanks for being the light of our lives. We love you and think you are the worlds best mom and wife.

1 comment:

Meredith Shatzer said...

Oh Ashley...it's all very very true. I think you're incredible and can't imagine all that you've gone through recently!