Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sweet Smiles :)

I always said that I wasn't going to be the mom that only posted about my kids...and I'm trying not to be, but it's hard not to post about Brooklyn when she is our life! Not to mention she is much cuter than Curt and I (although I think Curt is pretty dang good lookin!) How can you not want to pinch those chubby cheeks and cuddle this girl all day long? And let me tell you, she is a good cuddler! A bit on the high maintenance side, but she is a girl after all. Would I expect differently?!
It's so hard to catch her smiling on camera! It's almost like she knows what we're trying to do and she likes to be difficult :) But we have caught a few and they are priceless! Her smile melts our hearts and makes all the sleepless nights worth it!

2 comments:

Adrie said...

I feel the same way you feel....my kids are SO much cuter than me and my hubby and that is why we make up about 10% and thay make up about 90% of our blog. Brooklynn is so cote I am glad your enjoying her so nuch!!!

Debra said...

She is adorable...I can't wait until she moves here! I don't know though, I've already raised one girl with an attitude:) And...her name isn't Alyssa.