The MTC is literally in our backyard which is fun, but also hard since we can't see Troy. Although I won't deny the fact that I almost crash everyday while looking for him on the MTC field...we only have a couple more weeks to spot him before our big move! I want to send him a bright orange or lime green shirt to exercise in to increase my odds of seeing him :)
Brooklyn will be almost 2 years when he gets home which is crazy to think about. But fortunately, we took lots of pictures of them together before he left. We will make sure she knows him! We love our Elder Troy Murphey and are excited for our Elder Tyler Murphey to come home in August. Brooklyn has some awesome uncles!
1 comment:
Oh man that kid is a heart breaker! And those pics with brookie are SO cute!
Post a Comment