Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Stylin'

Grandma Murphey bought Brooklyn this adorable swimsuit. (I might have an obsession with baby swimsuits :) But since she really isn't supposed to be out in the sun, I knew I had to put her in it just in case we don't make it to the lake before she grows out of it. (Although I'm hoping for some day trips to Lake Coeur d'Alene soon!) I'm not sure if she loved us playing dress up with her, but we sure thought it was fun!

Here is Brooklyn sporting a pair of baby shades. I decided that this is the perfect time for her to wear them since she hasn't really found her hands so she can't take them off! (Unless she gets lucky while wiggling). Lovin' the shades!

And another swimsuit pic. We sure love this little girl (who actually is not so little...10lbs 13oz!!) We are so thrilled to have her in our family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love her stunna shades!!!! Seriously, she is so cute, I am obsessed!!