Saturday, July 10, 2010

Long Time Friends

In the past couple weeks, I've been able to chat with two really good friends from junior high/high school. I forgot to take a picture when Holly came over with her two beautiful girls. I did remember to get one of us and Natalie and Mckenzie. It has been so fun to catch up with friends from the good old days! As I've grown up (and hopefully matured at least a little), I've realized more and more the value and blessing of life long friends. These girls are both such good examples of wonderful mothers and friends and I'm glad we've been able to catch up. Hopefully there will be more of that in the future!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you remembered to take a picture! I'm going to have to copy it. It was really fun to see you and sometime when we're all done with school and have some money, we'll have to get together for a girl's trip