Monday, December 9, 2013

Brooke's Halloween Party


Brooke had some of her friends over for a super fun Halloween party! I had accumulated so much awesome stuff the past couple years in anticipation for the day Brooke would be old enough for a party. And it didn't disappoint! We had a ghoulish lunch with mummy hot dogs, vampire apple teeth, pumpkin poop (cheetos puffs), witches's brooms (pretzel w/ string cheese), and eye balls (grapes), decorated sugar cookies, made a picture frame craft, played pin the hat on the witch, read Halloween stories, and "broke" a pumpkin pinata (with some serious adult help..haha). 
I was a little worried with 8 little people, but with the help of my mom and a couple of the kids' moms, everything was great! It seemed like the kids had a lot of fun, and Brooke loved handing out the goody bags and telling everyone thanks for coming. I only made a dent in our Halloween goody tote so we might just be having another party next year...

2 comments:

Alicia said...

It was so fun! I love all the pictures! Luckily no serious injury happened with the pinata!

Brooke said...

This was an awesome party. Jackson loved it. And you rock for throwing it. Such cute pictures!